# Notifications (Busylights)
MuteDeck can notify external applications of changes in your meeting status. Currently, Plenom Busylights are supported with more integrations on the way.
# Integrating with Plenom Busylight
The Plenom Busylight integration allows you to synchronize your status from MuteDeck to your Busylight, providing a visual indicator of your current meeting status. Please follow the instructions below to set up this integration successfully.
Before proceeding with the integration, ensure that you have the following:
- MuteDeck installed and running on your computer.
- A Plenom Busylight connected and functional.
- For Windows users, the kuandoHUB application (opens new window) should be installed on your computer.
- For macOS users, the Busylight HTTP app (opens new window) should be installed on your computer.
# Configuring Busylight
On macOS, the only thing you need to do is to install the Busylight HTTP app (linked in the Prerequisites), and you'll be ready to integrate MuteDeck.
On Windows, after you've installed the kuandoHUB app, you'll need to enable the HTTP Server.
- Open kuandoHUB and select the Advanced Settings on the left navigation.
- Click the HTTP Server checkbox to enable it.
- Open the Platform Priorities tab
- Enable the HTTP source, and use the Up buttons to place the HTTP source at the top of the list.
This allows MuteDeck to communicate with your Busylight.
# Enabling the Integration in MuteDeck
Now that the Busylight is ready for the integration, you can enable the integration inside MuteDeck which will have it start sending updates to your Busylight.
- Open the MuteDeck window and click the settings icon on the bottom right to open the settings.
- Locate the Notifications section, and enable the Enable Busylights switch.
You have now successfully enabled the integration between MuteDeck and Plenom Busylights! The Busylight turns green when you're not in a meeting, and turns red when you are in a meeting.